T&C: Event Scheduling Services
Last updated: November 08, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern your use of the event scheduling signup form (“Service”) provided by Pearl Lam Galleries Limited (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). These terms and conditions apply in addition to, but in no way supersede, the terms and conditions detailed in the platform-wide Terms and Conditions documentation. By using the Service, you (“User,” “you,” or “your”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of this Agreement, please refrain from using the Service.
- Service Description:
- The Service enables Users to sign up for events, workshops, or other scheduled activities organized by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Service at any time without prior notice.
- User Responsibilities:
- You must provide accurate and complete information when signing up for events.
- You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login and/or attendance credentials provided to You and ensuring their proper use.
- Event Confirmation:
- The Company will send a confirmation email or notification to the provided email address or contact details once You sign up for an event.
- It is Your responsibility to review the confirmation details and notify the Company immediately of any discrepancies or errors.
- Cancellations, Attendance and Refunds:
- If You need to cancel Your participation in an event, You must do so within the timeframe specified by the Company.
- Refund policies, if applicable, will be clearly communicated to You during the signup process.
- If You fail to arrive within 10 minutes of the starting time of Your event appointment, You will be regarded as a no-show; Your booking may be cancelled, and You may be denied entry.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made outside the specified timeframe or for no-shows.
- Event Changes and Cancellations:
- The Company reserves the right to modify, reschedule, or cancel an event at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or low attendance.
- In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, the Company will make reasonable efforts to notify You in a timely manner.
- Fees and Payment:
- The Company may charge fees for certain events or activities. Fees, if applicable, will be clearly communicated to You during the signup process.
- Payment must be made in full by the specified due date, using the payment methods accepted by the Company.
- Any and all fees paid are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
- Intellectual Property:
- Any and all intellectual property rights related to the Service, including but not limited to event materials, presentations, and content, are owned by the Company or its licensors.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any part of the Service without the prior written consent of the Company and/or the relevant event Affiliates.
- Limitation of Liability:
- The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with Your participation in an event.
- The Service is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR, China.
- Any disputes arising from this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Hong Kong SAR, China.
- Entire Agreement:
- This Agreement, in addition to the platform-wide Terms and Conditions, constitutes the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Service. By using the Service, You acknowledge that You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement.